Scotts® Turf Builder® Edgeguard® DLX Broadcast Spreader
Overview & Benefits
Use the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® DLX Broadcast Spreader to apply fertilizer, grass seed, and other lawn care products. This lawn spreader comes pre-calibrated and ready-to-use, and holds up to 15,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® product. When EdgeGuard™ is engaged, it will block off the right-side of the spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto non-lawn areas. Using the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® DLX Broadcast Spreader is simple. To begin, turn rate control dial to the correct setting listed on the back of each Scotts® product, pour the product in the hopper, then start spreading. The spreader's design enhancements feature a curved hopper and dual-bladed agitator for smooth product funneling and consistent coverage. Spreaders provide uniform coverage of granular products; without one, you may end up with uneven coverage of fertilizer or control products that can result in uneven feeding, weed, disease, or insect control. Scotts® spreaders can also be used to distribute salt on walkways and driveways.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Use the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® DLX Broadcast Spreader to apply Scotts® lawn care products
- Comes pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Scotts® exclusive EdgeGuard™ Technology keeps lawn product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks
- Features redesigned hopper and agitator for smoother product funneling and consistent coverage
- Holds up to 15,000 sq. ft. of product, including grass seed and fertilizer
How to use
- Turn rate control to correct setting listed on the back of each Scotts product.
- Spreader width is 5 feet so allow a few feet in between passes to ensure even distribution
- When Edgeguard® is engaged it will block off right side of spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto non-lawns areas.
Up to 15,000 sq ft
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
EdgeGuard blocks off the right side of the spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto non-lawns areas.