Scotts® Grass Starter Pack
Whether you're starting a new lawn or reseeding an existing area, this lawn starter bundle will help you grow a lush, green lawn even under extreme conditions of full sun or densely shaded areas. You’ll soon be enjoying grass that invites you to slip off your shoes and run barefoot again.
Pairs Nicely With
Use an Accurate Spreader
Easily apply all of these essential lawn products with the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader. Just follow the instructions on the back of the product’s bag.
Start With Seed
Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix® in areas where there are harsh conditions such as dense shade or full sun. Seed your lawn in the spring (after the first mow) or in early September. Water daily, or as needed, to keep the soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 in. tall.
Weed & Feed
When seeding, or within the first two weeks after seeding, apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action Built For Seeding and then lightly water in.
- Product Specs
- Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader comes already calibrated and ready to efficiently and accurately spread lawn products.
- Grow quicker, thicker, greener grass with Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix®. This is Scotts® most versatile mix, one that grows grass even in extreme conditions of dense shade or scorching sun.
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action Built For Seeding can jump start grass seed development in new lawns or when reseeding an existing lawn. It also provides protection against crabgrass, dandelions, and other pesky weeds (as listed) for up to 6 weeks.
How to use
Throughout the year, when ready to apply that season’s product:
- Pour product into a spreader
- Adjust spreader setting per the product label requirements
- Apply to your lawn
When to apply
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix® when temperatures are in between 60°F and 80°F in either Fall or Spring.
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action Built For Seeding whenever you are planting new grass.